Spring Fair 2017 – Call for Artists and Designer-Makers.
Spring Arts and Crafts Fair at Enville Cricket Pavilion, Enville.
Saturday 8th April, 2017, 11am – 5pm.
Scout and Peg’s inaugural art fair is aimed at high quality artists, designer-makers and craftspeople, who design and make their own work and who are looking for a unique, warm & friendly selling opportunity.
We’re pleased to let you know that we’re now accepting applications for our event. Please complete our application form if you’d like to take part: spring_fair_2017_application_original
We are looking for a range of products from many disciplines, showing a unique, exciting and creative display of work, for sale at affordable prices.
The Spring Arts and Crafts Fair will include a cafe offering locally roasted coffee, teas and soft drinks as well as locally sourced cakes, pastries and light snacks.
All stands are indoors with electric points available on request.
We shall be undertaking various marketing in the lead up to the event including:
• Local press coverage
• Printed flyers for makers & emailed posters. Please note that we will be selecting artists’ work to appear on the flyer.
• Flyers delivered around the area (Libraries, visitor attractions, hotels etc)
• Listing in Shropshire and South Staffordshire What’s On guide
• Social Media postings on Twitter and our Facebook page & website
• Outdoor advertising: signs and banners at entrance & on gate on main road.
All applications are assessed as they are received on a first come, first served basis. All applicants will be contacted by email usually within 1 week of us receiving the application.
If you have any questions concerning the event or application form, please email Charlotte Pegram on
firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 07450 408872
We look forward to receiving your application.